Polish Con UK - Corona Virus Update

Hi everyone!

Thank you for sticking with us and patiently waiting for updates. We hope you are all staying safe!

We know a lot of you are concerned about whether UK Polish Con will go ahead due to the current restrictions in place to prevent the spread of Covid 19. We want to reassure you that we’re optimistic that the situation will have calmed down by September, and fully intend to go ahead with UK Polish Con as long as it is safe to do so!

However while we are confident that UK Polish Con will go ahead, we will be delaying ticket sales until the lockdown is lifted and the future is looking rosy again.

Continue to save the date, and we will keep you updated as and when we have more information.

Keep staying safe and look after yourselves – and each other!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *